Right now, we are in Chicago getting ready to start five Mini Photo Sessions today! I’m so excited! I’ve got three former workshop ladies who have booked Minis for their families! One lady booked a Mini as a gift to herself (brilliant idea!). She does yoga, so I’ve sent her some reflective questions to prepare both our hearts for her yoga portraits. Can’t wait to see what we create together! What a gift it is to tell your stories! And what a double blessing to have spent a workshop weekend with you, and now two years later, meet your family and photograph them. I can’t think of a better way to start our time in Chicago!
In the last three months, I’ve had the honor of shooting minis and capturing the beauty of families in Denver, Colorado,
NYC (can’t share NYC photos yet b/c they are a special surprise for a few awesome dads this Father’s Day!) and now Chicago. I think it’s time to bring it to my hometown–Tacoma, Washington! Can I hear a “T-TOWN! Woop! Woop!” 🙂
On Saturday, June 11th, in Tacoma, WA, I’m going to hold five minis at a secret, FUN location! All the times slots are near sunset, early evening light. And our special place has a little bit of wheat field magic and funky accents. That’s all I’ll say. hee! hee!
See the time slots below. Email Genie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book yours. Once you reserve your time slot is set, Genie will send you more juicy details!
Saturday, January 11th Time Slots!
1. 4:15pm-4:45pm SOLD OUT!
2. 5pm-5:30pm SOLD OUT!
3. 5:45pm-6:15pm SOLD OUT!
4. 6:30pm-7pm (who is taking the LAST one! :))
5. 7:15pm-7:45pm SOLD OUT!
Can’t wait to see you in June! If you are interested in me doing Minis in Seattle this summer, email Genie and let us know!
What is a Mini Session? Keep reading!
If a Photo Shoot is something that tickles your fancy with Father’s Day around the corner, here are the details!
Cost is $550. Mini Photo Session MUST be prepaid to confirm your time. You must be on time, preferably 10 minutes early, since sessions are booked back to back.
Benefits of a Mini Photo Session with Me Ra
1. Done in 30 minutes! Have you ever experienced a photo shoot where you find yourself standing around, wondering what to do for the photographer. Not going to happen with me! One of the BEST time frames for a photo shoot with kids is about 30 minutes long. And I maximize that 30 minutes like you would not believe. We are moving, trying different ideas, laughing, playing and DONE before the kids are frustrated and tired. (Some of you may be thinking, THIRTY minutes? What can you shoot in thirty minutes? Answer: a whole heck of A LOT–see below) BUT, this mini doesn’t have to be for you and the kids. It can just be for YOU–an expression of marking this current season you find yourself in!
2. 30 Final Images Narrowed Down for YOU! Are you one of those parents who has thousands, I mean THOUSANDS, of images on your computer? Do you feel lost in knowing how to choose certain ones to print? I hear your pain. This is why I narrow down our time to the top 30 moments of the shoot. And I mix them up with both Color and BW toning.
3. High Res Files FOREVER! The 30 Final Images are YOURS! (yep, you get to keep the images and print them wherever you’d like)
4. Show the Sweetness Off! 16×20 Metal Print of Your Favorite Image. Our team is more than happy to help you pick the one photo for this Metal. Moms have gone CRAZY over these Metal Prints since we spotlighted them on the Nate Berkus Show. Nate LOVES these Metal prints–I LOVE these Metal Prints! Watch the episode by clicking “Turn Your Portraits into Art.”
I have these metals all around our house, and I even have them hanging on my outside deck because they can handle rain and snow and add this wonderful design and color to our backyard. Once you get yours, you’ll join the fan club of Metal Prints! Meet our latest fan from Kansas! His mom posted this on Facebook on the day it arrived! (love this little guy and his pal, Bear!)
Did I mention his mom is ALSO an awesome photographer?! She loved the metals so much that she’s going to start offering them to her clients!
The BIG question…What can I shoot in 30 minutes? Well, this is what I shot in 10 minutes at a recent CONFIDENCE Workshop in Seattle.
Mom had these amazing, long legs, so I walked the group through my thought process on how to set up a shot that tells this story along with the story of two generations.
Love all that JOY!!
(Within this 10 minutes, 20 plus women were watching me as I walked them through my camera settings and creative process–while trying to keep the kids entertained–mind you. )
When we do your family shoot, we won’t have an audience. And, I’m going to pull out the individual personalities of your kids so that you feel like the story of “who they are” is found in your photos.
When I’m doing a live shoot on The Nate Berkus Show, I get less than 7 minutes and ONE click for each photo–one shot, and it has to work because 2 million viewers see it.
Bottom line, a thirty minute Mini Session with your family feels like total LUXURY on my end!! We can do ENDLESS things in thirty minutes! Only two time slots left below! Can’t wait to see you at our secret T-Town location! 😉
Email Genie (email@example.com) to pick your time slot and pre-pay! Once you are signed up, Genie (my right hand woman) will email you with details, like what to wear, what to bring, how to prepare, etc. Questions? Don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more than 30 minutes?
My Portrait Packages start at $3K. I come to your home and spend up to two hours with your family, documenting the many expressions of your family being in the place you love. If this is something you’re interested in, let’s see what we can do! email email@example.com.
I can’t wait to see all of your beautiful families in T-Town!!
p.s. Please keep in mind that you MUST be on time for your Mini Session. If you are late, your time and payment will be forfeited. Thanks for understanding and arriving early!
p.s.s. Spring Workshops SOLD OUT! On to Fall Planning! Announcing THREE FALL CITIES soon! Stay tuned!