Walk with Elephants and Bathe Them Too – Family Travel Inspiration for Your Future Trips
Do you like elephants? Experience a walk with elephants and bathe them too in Thailand’s jungle! Learn what a mahouts does! See elephants eat branches, sugar cane, take a bath and even poop! Above all, learn what beautiful lessons elephants have to teach us.
Talking Points for the Family, Classroom and Homeschoolers
- How old are mahouts when they are placed with their elephants?
- How do you know an elephant is healthy?
- Elephants can get their feelings hurt just like us. How does a mahout apologize to his elephant?
- Also, what color is an elephant’s poo? 🙂
- Share with your kids things we learn from spending time with elephants.
- Why is it better to walk with elephants rather than riding them?
- Finally, guess why Pascaline ran away in this photo. (The elephant tooted! That would be one danger to a walk with elephants!)
Did You and the Kids Enjoy This Episode of Walking with Elephants?
SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL for Family Travel Advice, Photo Tips & Adventure; http://bit.ly/AdventureFamilyChannel
Start Saving to Come With Us!
When was the last time you took an adventure? Join one of our Portrait of the World Photography Travel Workshops to Thailand, Italy or Greece. Visit the most beautiful destinations in the world. The daily itinerary is planned around the best light. As a result, you capture epic photos. Read the reviews of past attendees! CLICK HERE to see where we’re going next!
Photography Travel Workshops: https://www.merakoh.com/workshops/
WHAT’S IN OUR CAMERA BAG
First of all, for an up-to-date list, see the section on camera gear here: https://www.merakoh.com/faq/
What We Suggest for Beginners: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/camera-bag-for-beginners/
What’s in our Camera Bag for Travel: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/whats-in-my-camera-bag-for-travel-photography/
Finally, what’s in our Camera Bag for Portraits: https://www.merakoh.com/phototips/whats-in-my-camera-bag-for-portraits/
Episode 4: WALK WITH ELEPHANTS AND BATHE THEM TOO